Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monday: From Madrid to Frankfurt

I am currently in Frankfurt-am-Main in Germany.

Today was another heavy-travel day. My flight left from Madrid at 1:30, so I was ready to go with several layers of clothing on kind of early. My luggage was over the limit last time, so I had to lighten the load somehow. Unfortunately, Madrid is hot, so extra layers of clothing were an uncomfortable choice...

It was an metro ride to the airport, then a 2 and a 1/2 hour flight into Frankfurt Hahn, then a 2 hour bus ride to Frankfurt am Main (there are two cities named Frankfurt in Germany). So, I finally got the hostel around 7. I wasn't really up to going out, but I got some dinner at a nearby cafe and just went to bed early. For the rest of today, I might just wander around a bit and not really do much.

No comments:

Post a Comment